I love gadgets! This site reviews some of the ones that I own.

Nspire 1GB USB Flash Drive


Not actual size, it's much smaller than it looks


Specifications
* Color: Silver
* Dimension: 58mmX16.8mmX6.8mm (LXWXH)
* Standard: USB 2.0
* Read: 8MB/s Max.
* Write: 5MB/s Max.
* Data Retention: Up to 10 years
* Shock Resistance: 1000G Max.
* Weight: 14g

My old 128MB flash drive conked out so I had to buy a new one. Flash drives have come down in price substantially. I paid around $60 for my 128MB a few years ago. Now you can get a 1GB drive for about the same price.

There are tons of 1GB drives out there but most of them were a bit on the big side. I wanted something that was tiny. I had my eye on the Sandisk Micro Cruzers but they were too expensive. The Nspire 1GB is amazingly small. It's the size of my pinky! It fits well on the keychain with my other keys. The cap on the usb connector is very snug as well so it won't fall off. What's neat is, they even give you a spare cap just in case you lose one. Aww... how thoughtful of them. Being encased in lucite, it seems to be very durable.

For $69CDN, it's a great price. It's just as small as the Sandisk Micro Cruzers but ~$30 cheaper.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home